Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hillary is not shy (satire)

   The scene is that we are in Heaven, observing God having a conversation with Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., and Hillary Clinton. One by one, God queries the three of them.

God: So Bill, tell me what you most believe?
.
Bill Clinton: Well Lord, I believe that each of us was put on Earth for a special reason, I believe that special reason for me was to travel the world uniting people from all countries to act as one and end war and hunger and poverty so that we may all live in peace.
.
God: Very good Bill, those are noble and honorable beliefs, take a seat here on my right.

God: George, tell me what you most believe?
.
George Bush Jr. Well you see God, I believe that we need a strong America to keep all our citizens safe and to be the protector of the world's people.

God: Very nice George, you may sit here on my left.

God: So Hillary, tell me what you most believe.?

Hillary Clinton: I believe you're sitting in my chair.

   PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

2 comments: