Monday, September 30, 2013

ULTIMATE HATE

   While watching Ted Cruz spewing out lies on T.V., I recognized an emotion building inside of me that up to now could only be triggered by seeing and listening to 1 of 2 people, and I use the term "people" in the broadest sense of the word.

   Those two are George Bush Jr., and Dick Cheney.

   Even the utter loathing and disgust I experience  at the likes of Sarah Palin, Karl Rove, Grover Norquist, Michele Bachmann, Rush, Bill, Sean, or the Fox news channel can't stir the type of complete and total hatred I feel toward those two murderous traitors to America.

   And trust me, that says a lot.

   But now it appears that a third vile and unholy monster has arisen from the slime to test my ability to forgive and empathize .

   I recognized that old feeling after hearing Cruz spewing out his evil lies for about 5 minutes, as soon as I was imagining how enjoyable it would be if I could just reach my hand through the T.V., grab Cruz by the throat, and punch him in the face for about a week and a half.

   These are not emotions I enjoy feeling, I try very hard to not hate, but when I see somebody like Cruz, or Bush, or Cheney, destroying our nation in the fulfillment of their self serving evil agenda, I just don't seem to have any control of it.

   However, unlike the continual angst and anger I feel toward Bush and Cheney's ability to escape the justice they have coming to them (so far), I find the pure hatred that Cruz stirs in me, can be overcome by sitting back and watching the total destruction of the entire GOP that Cruz has effected.

   The pure pleasure I get from seeing the GOP/Tea party imploding into obscurity is enough to bring me back to optimism and good spirits.

   Just imagining the utter turmoil and infighting that is taking place throughout the conservative party brings a smile to my face.

   And I believe that when America finally hangs Bush and Cheney as the traitors they are, then I will finally be rid of this ultimate hate.

   

   PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment