Thursday, September 19, 2013

I LOVE THE TEA PARTY

   Of course anybody who knows me would find this statement absolutely absurd, but I assure you, it is totally the truth.

   Here are the reasons I love the Tea party.

   I love how they openly obstruct any progress that might be made in Congress, allowing all American voters to clearly see that they don't give a damn about the average citizen, just their self centered interests, and those of their elite puppet masters.

   I love how they openly threaten to destroy this nations economy if they don't get their childish way.

   I love how they unashamedly pass laws with the obvious intent of denying voting rights.

   I love how they continually pander to their ever shrinking base by acting like fools, voting 40+ times to repeal Obamacare, holding unending hearings on issues everybody knows are absurd.

  I love how they present candidates and spokesmen that appear to be recently released from some home for the mentally challenged.

   I love how they refuse to show anything but total contempt and dislike for gays, women, immigrants, and all minorities.

   I love all these things the Tea party does, because it will insure that in 2014 and 2016, America will finally get a group of leaders in Washington D.C. that will put the concerns of the people first, not the rich, not the oil companies, not the banks, not Wall street, but the American people.


   And I will also love seeing the Tea party fade away into oblivion, where they certainly 
belong. 



PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment