Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who Left The Outhouse Door Open?

   All right, I will admit that I just can't keep quiet about all the crap going on these days, and you will just have to see your way through the agonizing suffering I plan on bestowing to your oh-so-sensitive gray matter.

   From now on my blog will center on three main subjects:
  1. Politics
  2. Religion
  3. Conspiracies & Cover-ups
   I purposely picked these three because every so often one person or another might have a slightly different opinion than mine and this way I can easily show them where they are mistaken.

   It grieves me horribly to witness others wandering aimlessly through life, without the knowledge and wisdom that I can enlighten their pathetic existences with. I ask nothing in return, except perhaps that when you finally understand that everything I say is correct and that up to now, your life hasn't really been worth living, that you might reach out to those still living a life of misery and show them that just by reading my blog, their lives will suddenly be filled with the same magic and satisfaction that you have received.

   You don't have to worry about my advice overwhelming your senses. I realize that up to now, the only information available to you has been tainted. But fear not, if you make a concerted effort to study my postings daily, and re-read them often.

   Then, before you know it, you will agree with everything I say. And at that moment, you will feel the bliss and joy that comes with always being right!

    Once you recognize this epiphany in your life, you must take serious precautions to remain humble as I do, although I understand your feelings of elitism at this point, any actions of superiority displayed by you will create doubt in the minds of the unenlightened and diminish their acceptance of your brilliance.

   So keep reading my blog daily, and submitting your comments regarding the masterful way I think and write, and I promise to always be moderately sincere.

   PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE



No comments:

Post a Comment