Tuesday, November 26, 2013

AN ODE TO THANKFULLNESS

As the ones we cherish most, gather on this day
We go to every person, and listen to what they say
Each one a little different, but all conceived in love
We recognize our blessings, then thank God above
We listen to the children, as their faces get deep red
And joyously applaud, at every word they've said
We open up our hearts, and shed some loving tears
A tradition we have done, for many, many years
With that said I'll open, and believe me it's all true 
These feelings of my heart, I 'll put in words for you
My nephews and my nieces, I want you all to know
Have my undying love, and you know this to be so
My sister and my brothers, of whom I am so fond
I give love and devotion, with an everlasting bond
I am blessed with 3 fine sons, who I love and adore 
And the beautiful granchildren, I'm so thankful for
I have thanks for many things and what I say is true 
That the thing that I'm most grateful for, is every one of you 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY

No comments:

Post a Comment