Wednesday, February 27, 2013

YOU KNOW I HATE IT !!!

  

   I  hereby swear by almighty God , that I , without a doubt , having no reservations , and affirming to be 100% true, declare here in writing, for all to witness that I absolutely , positively , and completely , HATE people talking on cell phones while driving.

   Now I don't like to use the word "hate" casually , as a matter of fact in my day to day existence , I will occasionally say that I hate something , and then immediately chastise myself for such negative thinking.
But let me assure you , when I am sitting behind another vehicle who hasn't caught on that that light that turned green 8 seconds ago was meant for us , or that individual going 50 MPH in the fast lane , or the lovely person who forgot how to make a right turn , or the driver who's hands are to full to signal a lane change , or the lost soul doing 3 MPH while trying to figure what street they need to turn on , when I encounter any of these , shall we say , folks , and I can plainly see their hand pressing that little electronic widowmaker against the side of their apparently empty head , all the time believing incorrectly , that they possess the skill and talent to jabber away to somebody , while attempting to navigate a 3000 lb. motorized murder machine, right at that very moment is when HATE enters my thought pattern.

    Actually , at that point hate is a rather mild description of my disposition , in reality some would say it looked as if Satan himself had materialized suddenly , and was bringing forth the pent up fury reserved for the end of days. Now , anyone who knows me , knows that I am a very passive person , slow to anger , and very forgiving , but accept this as fairwarning , if your driving while yapping somehow gets me killed in a wreck , I will relentlessly haunt you forever..........................................I'M JUST SAYING................................................

   PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

1 comment:

  1. If this offends you, then you are the one I'm talking about. Now hang up and drive !

    ReplyDelete