Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MAKING SENSE IN THE OUTHOUSE

   This is my very first blog , so please be patient with me as I learn the in and outs
.
   If you are unfamiliar with my written comments from my Facebook site , then let me prepare you of your forthcoming adventure involving my charming , witty , and sometimes edgy opinions.

   All of my opinions are correct and have been verified by myself to insure accuracy.

   If for some reason your opinion should differ from mine on any particular topic , then please inform me at
once so I can show you the most immediate way to change your thinking so that it reflects the proper
opinion , which of course is mine.

   I believe that as you soak in the perpetual perfection precisely presented per promises previously put forth,
that you will have to agree that in comparison to my opinions , yours are not really very well thought out ,
and probably should be discretely abandoned so that you may open your previously diluted brain to the
realization that everything you knew was wrong , and everything I say is right. Then you will find yourself
suddenly agreeing with me about everything I say.

   At first you will probably be angry because nobody told you that I'm always right , and instead of thinking
wrong all the time , you could have asked me , and then you would always be right. But hey , don't be mad ,
at least you can fix yourself now , just think of the unfortunate people that will never meet me.

   So subscribe to my blog if being correct is important to you , and I will do my best in the future to tell you
what you are thinking.

   Thank you, and I hope you enjoy reading my  blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

   PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
                                                  

3 comments:

  1. Post the truth, and they will come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony , few things in life are guaranteed , but I promise to give only
    the truth as I understand it in all my posts. You believe me right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some preach from the pulpit, you preach from the outh.... oh wait, same thing! Go Koolaid, Go!

    ReplyDelete