Thursday, December 5, 2013

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ARGUING WITH CONSERVATIVES

 Dear GOP/Teabagger,

    I am writing this letter for one special reason. That reason is so that I don't have to deal with your continued whining to "show you the facts" when all I ever do is to show you them. At which point you simply choose to ignore them.

   You seem to be master at the art of self imposed  ignorance. Your ability to deny truth and facts is nothing short of amazing. 

   The way you utter out lies and disinformation you've been spoon fed from Fox news and your less than honorable party spokespeople is very impressive.

   Whether you do this because your bigotry forces you to or you're so mentally challenged that you'll believe anything someone tells you, or you just like being somebodies pawn, I don't really know. But I also really don't give a rats ass.

   If at this point in time you refuse to see what the GOP/Tea party is doing to this nation in your name then you never will. And I thus have no reason to try convincing you of the truth.

   The fact that you hold fast to a party that has been very open about its desire to cause division and chaos in America whether by hook or by crook proves that your devotion to the party line goes way beyond any devotion you have for America.

   I have posted already that the tipping point has been passed. The ACA has become a booming success in spite of the conservative movements numerous attempts to sabotage it. And the GOP has proven to all of America just how petty and dishonest it really is.

   And to the chagrin of the GOP/Tea party the President will once again be seen as the victor for the American people. While the conservatives will continue to be viewed as nothing but worthless do nothing troublemakers whose fear mongering and lies are the trademarks of their existence.

   So, as I have said before, I'm not at all worried about the conservative agenda. Their dismal future is already cast in stone. I will simply sit back have a drink and laugh at the self imposed destruction of the GOP/Tea party.

   And when you ask me for the facts that you will quickly ignore I will instead repost this letter to you. Just so that you understand that I'm not ignoring you. It's just that you aren't worth the time I'd be wasting.


   Like us on f/b @ Getting a clue 1

No comments:

Post a Comment